Dynamic Savings Plan
The Dynamic Dental Group, P.C. Dynamic Savings Plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
Your benefits are available only at Dynamic Dental Group, P.C. located at 2102 W. Randolph, Vandalia, Illinois.
With your Dynamic Savings Plan there are:
• No yearly maximums
• No deductibles
• No claim forms
• No pre-authorization requirements
• No pre-existing condition limitations
• Immediate eligibility (no waiting period)
• Free orthodontic consultations
ANNUAL PLAN PREMIUMS
The Dual Plan is for Parent/Child or for Spouses to share.
The Family Plan includes children who are enrolled in full-time college until age 23, or children who are not enrolled in full-time college until age 18.
TREATMENT MEMBER DISCOUNT
• Comprehensive Exam (new patient, initial visit) – 100%
• Periodic Exam (2 per year) – 100%
• Problem Focused Exam (1 per year) – 100%
• Full Digital Image Series or Panorex (1 every 3 years) – 100%
• Single Digital Images – 100%
• Bitewings (1 set per year) – 100%
• Prophylaxis (Adult or Child Cleaning) – 100% – 2 per year
• Additional Cleanings Per Year – 10%
• Fluoride Treatment, no age limit (1 per year) – 100%
• Additional Fluoride Treatments Per Year – 50%
• Sealants – 25%
• Periodontal Treatment (Deep Cleaning) – 10%
• Whitening – 10%
• Fillings – 10%
• Crowns – 10%
• Dentures & Partials – 10%
• Oral Surgery – 10%
• Root Canals – 10%
• Orthodontics* – 10% (full brackets & molar bands, upper & lower arches)
• Orthodontic Appliances – 10%
• Implants & Implant Related Procedures – 10%
*For Orthodontics, member must remain a plan member for the duration of treatment to retain discount plan benefits.
PROGRAM EXCLUSIONS & LIMITATIONS
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
• In conjunction with another dental plan
• For services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation
• For treating which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability
• For referrals to specialists
• For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
• For costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical
This plan is only honored at Dynamic Dental Group, P.C. This dental plan is not an insurance plan that can be used at any other dental office.
• Plan can be set up to automatically re-new annually
• Plan is effective for 12 consecutive months after signing up
• Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan
• No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize this dental plan
Patient’s portion of bill is due day of service
To take advantage of this Dynamic Dental Plan, simply complete the following steps:
1. Call the Dental Plan Coordinator with Dynamic Dental Group, P.C. at 618-283-4900.
2. Complete the provided form, along with your payment or credit card authorization, and return it to:
Dynamic Dental Group, P.C.
ATTN: Dynamic Savings Plan Coordinator
2102 W. Randolph
Vandalia, IL 62471
We work with a variety of insurance carriers and are a preferred provider for Delta Dental, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Ameritas, DNOA, Lincoln Financial, and Essex Dental Benefits. Please note that for orthodontic care, many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit different from regular dental insurance. Since policies vary from company to company, we will review your insurance options with you to make sure you get the maximum benefit from your policy. We will also file all claims directly to your insurance provider.
To ensure your coverage, don’t forget to complete all the insurance questions on your patient questionnaire on your first visit.
If your benefits change over the course of treatment, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
We are committed to providing you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget, and so we offer a variety of payment options. We accept cash, checks, bank drafts, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards, as well as low- and no-interest financing options through our in-office Dynamic Savings Plan and the CareCredit system. Throughout this process, we are pleased to discuss your payment options with you and answer any questions you have.
Prosper Healthcare Lending helps make dental care affordable. It is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry, with over $3 billion borrowed, providing loans to over 250,000 people.
The benefits you can receive from a Prosper Healthcare Lending loan include:
• Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
• Longer terms for lower monthly payments
• No collateral required
• No prepayment penalties
• Fast & easy loan inquiry process
• 100% confidential